My Ping in TotalPing.com My Zimbio

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Jan Brewer Endorses Mitt Romney for President: ‘By Far the Person Who Can Go in and Win’



We urge everyone to "unlike" Governor Jan Brewer facebook page considering she has shown that she is not a true conservative by endorsing the liberal Romney. Please share with all your conservative friends, let's make a loud statement !!!




“I think Mitt is by far the person who can go in and win,” Brewer said Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press.“ ”I think he’s the man who can go out and carry the day.”

The Republican governor‘s endorsement comes just two days before Arizona’s presidential primary.

“He handles himself very, very well,” Brewer said of Romney. “But more than that he has that pro-business background and he has that political history that I think that he would serve America the best of all the candidates.”