My Ping in TotalPing.com My Zimbio

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

"Honk 4 Bad" 8 year old suspended for calling teacher a B**** had to stand outside with this sign !!! ~ VIDEO





OKLAHOMA CITY — A third grade boy has been suspended from school after calling two teachers a bad word that starts with the letter “B.”
When the single father picked up the boy from school, he had so go back to work, with no babysitter so the boy came along.
But Kevin Conley took creative disciplinary actions; he made his son stand outside with a sign reading, “I called my teacher a B****. Honk 4 bad.”
“I want him to realize every time someone honks, how bad what he did was. I want my boys to be upstanding and know not to call women that name ever,” Conley said.
People who agreed with the non-traditional discipline honked, others raised an eyebrow.
Passerby James Holmes said, “I think it’s a good idea. You can’t go around calling your teachers bad names.”
The 8 year old stood outside for hours but he got water breaks every thirty minutes, bathroom breaks and even lunch, minus the dessert.
“He didn’t get his pudding and he didn’t get his swiss cake but he got his sandwich and chips and cheese,” Conley said. More