My Ping in TotalPing.com My Zimbio

Friday, May 18, 2012

Biden: 'I Don't Blame People' for Voting for the West Virginia Felon ~ VIDEO





From a May 17, 2012 Interview With WTOV-TV (NBC) In Steubenville, Ohio:

QUESTION: “In the West Virginia primary, a lot was made of the fact that this guy in a Texas prison cell was able to grab 40 percent of the vote in the presidential primary. What do you make of that?

JOSEPH BIDEN, VICE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES: “Look, I come from a household where whenever there’s a recession, somebody around my grand-pop or my dad’s table lost a job. A brother, a sister a friend, a neighbor. When you’re out of work, man, it’s a depression. And a lot of people are still hurting because of this god-awful recession we inherited that cost 8.4 million jobs before we could really get going. And so I don’t blame people, they’re frustrated, they’re angry.”

Ouch, That’s gotta hurt !!! Federal inmate makes strong showing against Obama in West Virginia primary !!! http://barracudabrigade.blogspot.com/2012/05/ouch-thats-gotta-hurt-federal-inmate.html