My Ping in TotalPing.com My Zimbio

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Hot Air interview with Mitt Romney ~ VIDEO




“Well, the most recent attacks are really off-target, and I think they know that,” said Romney of the Obama campaign. “They said, ‘Oh, gosh, Governor Romney at Bain Capital closed down a steel factory.’ But their problem, of course, is that the steel factory closed two years after I left. Bain Capital was no longer there, so that’s hardly something that’s on my watch.”



Earlier today, I had an opportunity to speak with Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney about the campaign and the economy, as well as Romney’s official endorsement of Connie Mack in the Republican primary for the US Senate race in Florida. Governor Romney is traveling in Florida today, and while he and Mack have often appeared together, Romney’s official endorsement came today. I got the first opportunity to ask him about it, and Romney cited Mack’s fiscal conservatism and leadership in the Republican Party as the reasons why he makes the best candidate to go toe to toe with incumbent Democrat Bill Nelson for the Senate seat in November. More